View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 05:01 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Welcome to Pixies Psyco_53!

I tend to agree with Vigil here - a relationship is NOT a good idea, at least not right now.

Ask yourself - how would you feel if you were going out with her, and she dumped you for your cousin's friend? You'd be really hurt, wouldn't you.

My advice is this: if she wants to break up with her current b/f, that is fine - she doesn't appear to be happy or satisfied in the relationship, or at least not prepared to develop it.
But on no account can you do anything with her behind his back - you're just making a hell of a lot of problems that way.
If she does break up with her current bf - that's great, but don't leap right into bed together - people have pretty short memories when it comes to things like that. At least wait a few months - longer if they've been going out for a while.
As for her past behaviour - you need to try and work out with her why she does this, and what can she do about it. Either with her current bf or further down the track with other guys. There's not much I can really advise on that right now.

There's nothing wrong with dating a friends ex - so long as their breakup was amicable, and there aren't any emotional attachments still lingering. It's a matter of time and people's feelings really.

Good luck, I hope you all work things out for the best!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm