View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I agree with skip........A "before the deed" indicator is to see him dance. I used to date a drummer who sucked right out loud at dancing and I still can't explain that to this day! It's the beat of the drum that holds the magic in a dance! I feel the drums in my soul when I dance! How can a drummer not be able to dance? And he was an amazing drummer regardless of the fact that he was deaf in his left ear (the result of a childhood target practicing accident). So when I see a man who can dance........I have this urge......this overpowering urge........to cut right in and move with his moves. Soooooooooooooooo sensual! I have gotten into a few tight situations when I did succumb to my urge to cut in. The girlfriend (or dance partner) usually never likes it! LMAO! But I can tell...............Damn, he'll be good in bed!!!!!!!

I also love to watch movie kisses...........screen close-ups of actors kissing. The two that stick out in my mind the most are......Tom Cruise in "Top Gun".....and (this isn't really a movie but a Christmas video)......Jon Bon Jovi kissing Cindy Crawford in.......oh shit!....I forgot the name of the song.......damn......but you'll know it when you see it! LMAO!

Anyway.............a kiss is just a kiss...........unless you know how to romance with a kiss. That's the secret!

~Thomas Dewar~