View Single Post
Old 12-28-2002, 02:32 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

That was back when life was alot simpler and people respected each other and other peoples property. I think most of it has to do with lack of dicipline, they teach the kids now that if you touch them to dicipline them that it is child abuse. There is a differance. The way I was diciplined when I was a kid, is now called abuse. But I was taught respect, hard work, honesty and what family was. Today it seems like the thought pattern is I'll do what I want and you had better let me or else. There is no respect left anymore, for themselves or others. As an ex-employer I found it very hard to find anyone who knew what a job really was, all they wanted was a paycheck for doing nothing.The worst part is it will only get worse I'm affraid.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised