Thread: Intro yourself
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Maniacal Disposition

Introducing... moi!

Ok so I've been here for a little bit but haven't had the opportunity to introduce myself. This is for my amusement only so other things rank higher up the list. No offense to you gals and guys but an almost 18 month old takes up some serious day light

So here goes...

I'm Shadowdancers' little sis and have suffered mightily from middle child syndrome. I'm 26 years old and live in my own self imposed version of a suffocating inferno. In other words my chosen spot in the soul sucking black hole that is south east Tennessee.

I'm a petite bbw at a whole 5 foot and 2.75 inches tall and enough boobage to consider their own small zip code. I have long silky hair (usually chemically enhanced to some shade of red or dark brown) that falls to the crack of my big round behind. I have dark brown eyes and little feet and hands.

I tend to be shy but out spoken in the same breath. I'm very opinionated but tend not to speak my mind.

My alter ego is a maniacal sadist that adores shiny sharp pointy things, leather, satin and a exploring textures. We both have tactile fixations and are easily distracted when petted the right way.

I love to read anything I can get my hands on as long as it can hold my interest. I love anything from a raunchy fantasy/sci-fi or a who done it/murder thriller. With the powers of search engines I can be found surfing and reading about different topics until either my elbow seizes up or the poor computer shuts itself down.

I've been beaten for pleasure, beaten for fun and beaten against my will. I know what I like and I'm willing to explore. Now just to teach some poor unsuspecting soul to keep up with me...

So in closing I am quiet, tend to lurk and probably won't say much of anything unless you try to get it out of me. But I'll attempt a better effort for what seems to be a swell bunch to hang around and get to know.

So hello to you beautiful pixie ladys and dashing pixie lads... (and yes I've taken the time to look at pictures and I must say... )

ciao
Chainedheart

"Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says they love you, limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul." LKH - Blood Noir