View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:04 PM
Hrny Bstrd

Missing an experience

Throughout my various experiences with women, I have never been able to go to sleep with the girl I just finished sexing up. Either I don't have time to sleep after because of work, or I couldn't stay at her house for different reasons with different ones. I feel like I am missing something but don't really know what. Am I? Or should I feel lucky that I always had that excuse to leave that most guys are looking for? Don't get me wrong, I'm not that asshole that wants to leave before she wakes up! I stayed up most of one night hanging out with a chick that was trying to get totally wasted. I drove her car to take her to check on one of her friends that she was told was in the hospital, who. by the way, wasn't even there. When the night ended she said she wanted to sleep on top of me because it was sexier than me on top, she said. And as soon as she laid down she was out. Now i must say, I did nothing with her that night because it would have felt like rape to me, and I did enjoy using her as a blanket. But I had to go to work in the morning and she was still out cold. It just isn't the same though.