Thread: celerbrity
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 12:26 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Thumbs down Why am I still so talentedly poor?

The one that’s best suited to being here has to be the calendar model from a certain power tool manufacturer. Miss “M”, April 1990 and I met during an industrial promotion show and after MUCH grief, got permission from the home agency in Texas to have lunch and go shopping that Saturday. We exchanged a couple (hand written….. remember them) letters for a while afterwards.

I’ve attended many meetings, social events and had lunch with 3 mayors of a major city, (one who’s now a Senator). Same with a couple state and federal Representatives, as well as lunch with a sitting Governor. (Politicians aren’t fun or impressive. Lol)

Have had drinks with a few local TV hosts and news casters. Even had a Cleveland Brown join our table for drinks and wasn’t upset that I didn’t know who he was. LMAO (actually Doug turned out to be a nice guy) [BFD]

But the highlights for ME was the jazz musicians I’ve had drinks and brief chats with. Jimmy Smith, Gerry Mulligan and the son of Dave Brubeck. Two months ago I met Joshua Redman.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world