Thread: Billy's Mom
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 08:45 AM
Secret Admirer

I don't know that I took much of a breath before I was down in the water heading for that beautiful sight. She pulled her hands back. It was more beautiful than I had ever imagined. As I got close I grabbed her ass and pulled her to my face. Her juices were visibly drifting into the water as I lowered focus and put my mouth on her hot pussy. I heard and felt her moan as my lips pressed tightly against her. I pressed my shoulders to her thighs pulling those firm ass checks making her spread wider. It was hard to keep my breath as I plunged my tongue in her beautiful pussy. I pushed up with my shoulders as I drove my tongue deeper. She moaned and closed her legs around my head. My feast was only beginning as my tongue probed her. I rose up to get air but she didn't release her legs, she laid back and floated upon the surface. I took only a moment of air as my head reached the surface and began again to slide my tongue in her swollen pussy lips. Her moans we such that I could feel them from inside her with my tongue. Her breathing grew louder and her pelvic muscles pushed repeatedly against my face. Then my frenzied tongue was met with the most delicious flow of juice it had ever known. Her moan went higher and more verbal as her muscles twitched around me. She grabbed the back of my head and let out a tone of pleasure as her orgasm surged through her. I slurped up as much of the delicious juices as I could.