View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Melted

I seriously pissed off Mother-in-law last night by siding with Wilderness. (Her parents are Baptist and have very strict morals and therefore we are not allowed to tell them we are living together. Since everything we are doing at the moment is together - eating, fixing the apartment, getting a cat, fixing my bikes, etc etc etc - there is no topic we can speak of!!!! And now we're being asked to lie about their other daughter coming three days earlier than they know - which is not meant as a surprise, it's meant to be hidden from them completely. It's all lies!!! It drives me batty!!! These people aren't going to be around forever, I wish they could know how happily in love their grandson is but nooooooooo. )

Today Wilderness and I are choosing the paint colour for our room!

The bike I bought for $5 at a yard sale a few weeks ago turned out to be a treasure!!! No repairs needed, the tires hold air and everything! I've got the chrome all shined up now and it's soooooooo pretty. It's a 70s Free Spirit single-speed. I made my first trip on it last night and it's geared great, even going up hills the single-speed doesn't hinder me! w00t!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.