View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 03:50 AM
Learning to talk sexy

At some point later we move from the floor next to the door into the bedroom, we don't take much room up on the bed, hugging tightly to each other, my body forming to your side, touching you, feeling your touch and knowing that you are staying for awhile and so there is no rush .....

Yet I feel it, the driving longing for you to be closer still. Urging me to shift so I can straddle you in that cowgirl position, feeling your hands and lips caressing my breasts ... I undulate on you, it is a very exaggeratedly slow ride. Cannot keep the low sighs and moans from escaping my lips as you touch me, suck on me, hold my hips to balance me as you raise your hips upward changing the angle of your entry and I feel the immediacy of need wash over me like a tidal wave!

You push upward several times, there is no more slow building, it is a rush of heat flooding through my system, my body throbbing so hard, my need grasping for release and you take me with you. The climax hits us both suddenly and fully, taking over everything, you roll us so you are on top of me and thrust deeply, hard driving pushes. My breath is raspy and shallow, coming quickly and the sound of my breathing is interspersed with moans and oh's and yea's .... they come from a subconscious level, all my attention and energy is focused on the climax we share until we both relax .... almost as suddenly as we had begun to drive into each others' bodies.

You shift your weight and pull me to lay side by side, I turn around so we can spoon ... my back to your front, your arms wrapped so tightly around me and my arms wrapped around yours. I feel you bury your face into the back of my neck, a light kiss through my hair and we both drift off to sleep in the deepest contentment.