View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 08:44 AM
You wanna play ~ with me?

Send a message via MSN to Bebi Dempster
Sadly i do have a few onlder and younger then me. I guess i can say i'm single so it's not a worry in that respect the younger one is single too actually hes much younger then me.. but he doesnt look it and him and i have been well past 6 years it's been special in that essence... the older one is Married.. but he's mature older.

Naturally i do this until i settle down as i'm not married not in a relationship i can fool around.. once i find the man to settle down with then.. well then i will give up the flings for the "REAL DEAL", but to be honest i would prefer to settle with the one then have many, few years back had a number of bad boys when i got broke up over my engagement but now i dont abuse myself that much.. just regular fucks now, althought i'm looking into dox matrix so we'll see?? problem is i get bored with the same old so unless they can keep me mentally entertained i go elsewhere... thus why holding a relationship has been difficult.

***If I were a man, I would poke every hole i could find... nothing would be safe.. not even a tree***