View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I second Lilith. this is starting to look like a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You two need to turn off the computer and handle your business. Mrs. you need to draw a line with "option" and say "don't do that!" if he cant respect that then you can't be around him. if you're not willing to enforce that line then you dont need to be around him. Mr. the two of you need to sit down and decide where you want this marriage to go. til the end of the week or the end of time. you both seem to have some boundary issues. you two need a long discussion about what you expect from the other as far as friendly behaviour. Avoid accusatory remarks "you dont need to do this..." instead "I feel threatened when he touches you and i see no move of resistance." Instead of hitting the guy, are you certain he knows that these interactions are no longer kosher? I mean hell as I recall he didnt even know Mrs was married, and if you were amiable to letting them fuck why shouldnt he be able to rub on that bum? you two need to get your heads straight with each other and then as a couple, as a team, as husband and wife talk to the man and discuss the boundaries.

Stop the yelling. stop the sneaking, stop the hitting, and stop the untruths, the half truths and for gods sake start listening to your partners instead of your fucking hormones. Sex isn't worth making someone else you love miserable.

some people are worth making sacrifices for.
Kyttn