Thread: public sex
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 01:28 PM

I love having sex in public too...it's so exciting. One time, I had sex with my bf in the fitting room. I was trying out this short tight dress and asked him to came in and take a look. I must looked really hot coz he came in and just pinned me to the wall and kissed me and fucked me in that dress. Another time we went to a club with friends. The place was so crowded, we got a round table in the corner of the club but we don't have enough seat, so I sat on my bf lap. As we getting more drunk, my bf started to stroking my leg under the table with his hand, then he worked his way up under my short skirt and played with my pussy until my panty was soaking wet. Then, he took my panty off as I kept talking to my friends which I can say that noone knew what was my bf was doing to me. And before I knew it, he was somehow manage to take his penis out of his pant and slipped it in my wet pussy. I was bouncing up and down on his lap acting like I was dancing with the loud music of the club until we came together.