Thread: public sex
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 09:43 PM

Once I did it with this hottie gf standing up against the car door in her drive way. Only 20 feet from the street and 10 from her front door.

She was a lot of fun and we did it lots of times in the car. Once on the main avenue in a rainstorm. Another time on the beach about 150 yards from where our friends were waterskiing. Just pushed aside the bikini bottom and pushed down my suit and there on the edge of the river. Great stuff. She was one hot lady.

Many years before in San Francisco Lizzie and I did it on the beach down aways from the Cliff House. It was at night and foggy. We got sand in all the right places. Another time we did it on a rock out north of Sutro Baths. She had her period so she had to use my handkerchief after. Now I know why may grandfather always said a gentleman should carry a handkerchief.

Well and then with my wife about 3O feet out in the water on a Caribbean island it was about 2.5 feet deep. Just pushed aside the bottom of her suit, people walking by and all she just hung on for the ride. That was one good time, too.

Well what of the rest.