Thread: Dancing Dirty
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2002, 02:40 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Positioning myself against him, I push hard, wanting to feel all of him inside me. Feeling the wetness of my excitement covering him and running down my thighs, he thrusts hard and deep, I rise to push against his powerful thrusts, grinding against him. Reduced to moans and ragged shattering breaths. Mouth plundering mine, tongue mimicking the action of our bodies, harsh thrusts and gentle lapping and begging to be filled again. I reach to stroke his balls .... squeezing as he thrusts harder and deeper.

Right on the edge, my body goes into a hard arch, pressing against his thrusting. Tremors start deep inside, building as it fills me, body shakes and inside I quiver and clutch at his cock, clamping down and drawing him into my release .... heart hammering with our efforts until my body melts into him, becoming like fluid, molding to him ..... I release the breath from my body for a moment before I remember he is still on the brink. I stroke and squeeze, moving my hips against his erection .... Moans mix with the sounds of our bodies writhing against each other and bouncing against the wall behind me. About to cum he holds momentarily, allowing for my second orgasm to overtake and complete me. I look deep into his eyes as our bodies pound hard against each other. I am spent and he still is holding.

Reading his desire, the question in his eyes, I smile, wrapping my hand around him, pulling free of my body, hand moves rapidly, squeezing some, thumb moving against the underside, his breath is shallow as I pump and stroke. He looks steadily into my eyes as he shoots hitting here and there - a bit against my cheeks, forehead, near my mouth, chin and down my neck, my tongue reaches to catch some, but most flows onto my breasts, covering me .... my nipples glistening in the reflection of moonlight through a window some distance away. I rub it into me, feeling his heat, still looking into his eyes, trying to tell him how good it was, I feel feminine and ravished and wickedly unlike my usual conservative self!