View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 09:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If you were not married only one of you might have had to declare bankruptcy. That would leave the other with a decent credit history for a better mortgage rate. If she were not married to you she might stand a greater chance of getting housing assistance as well. I guess that "piece of paper" can be more costly than ya think sometimes. For every reason there is to get hitched there can be just as many to not.

What are your professions? Some grants are profession related. Are you a veteran?

I know my mom bought our house through a Farmer's Home Loan back in the 80's. It was for low income home buyer but not the same as the HUD program.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas