View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 09:03 PM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

Send a message via ICQ to Revenant Send a message via AIM to Revenant Send a message via MSN to Revenant Send a message via Yahoo to Revenant
What I enjoy most.....

Has to be the thought of making love to a beautiful woman that I can imagine waking next to for the rest of my life..... Some men it is the lust and heatedness, for me it is the seduction of a lover...... To swoon and sway your lover into a warm cuddled and controlled embrace before ravishing and cherishing her completely.... The other part of me is the high sex drive of a renewed energy to go at it again in the next 30 mins after doing it the first time... and yes In some cases which most men can't do this, I am multi-orgasmic.... Funniest moment in these hot events was when an Ex of mine was stroking me gently and I shot a hot spurt literally 4 feet 3 inches...

Yup she measured it hehehehe.... and to enjoy a woman's orgasm is my biggest desire to accomplish, and once I share it with a lover I want her to have either many more to beat the only record I know of 68 orgasms in one sitting.... Or to give her such a huge and big one that it will leave her nearly knocked out..... Hope hat gives ya some heated ideas.

Insanity and Genius are seperated by degrees of Success......

@ )-,'-------
Every Rose has it's thorns, mine are just more subtle.......

Submission is the deepest gift of trust, devotion, and love.......