View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 08:43 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
lmao. i guess the caffeine effect was neutralized by the handful of ibuprofens and tylenols i swallowed with it. my liver and kidneys are prolly damaged beyond repair but at least i didn't throw myself out a window in order to end the pain.

i just remembered a piece on migraine/tension headache sufferers i saw on gma. they're performing surgery on the tissues that surround the nerves that run up the back of the neck, removing some that may be compressing those nerves. the surgery doesn't work for every sufferer and, because it's a new treatment, they said it's difficult to find a doctor who will recommend it and even harder to find a surgeon who'll do it. but they did say that for most patients who fit the physiological conditions, relief from constant or frequent headaches is a very good likelihood.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose