View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 10:59 PM

Migraines Please Help

I have a history of migraines after over 20 head concussions, 23 car accidents, and two skull fractures. I have had a migraine for two weeks and going on the third day. Supposedly what I have is a transformed migraine as it moves location and frequency. When it first started, I tried Relpax and Zomig to no avail and then went to Imitrex injection. I went to the Dr. and he wanted to admit me. I asked him what he could do for me inpatient that I could not take on my own. He said that I needed a CT. Well, with me and all my medical knowledge, I asked him what they could do for me inpatient that I could not take on my own. Plus I just had and MRI w/ Contrast. He had no response to that. Therefore he gave me a shot of Tordal (in the butt) and gave me a script for Fiorcet. The Tordal did nothing and I can't take the Fiorcet as it intereferes with my birth control pills. I have done extensive research as this has been ongoing for many years. The only suggestions they have are all of the meds I have tried recentely which include, Relpax, zomig, Fiorcet, and Zomig.

Can anyone else please suggest something? I am at wits end. I have never had one last this long as intensly. I have not changed any meds or anything else.

Thanks
SF