View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Just me.

PIXIES in PEORIA ROOM RESERVATIONS

A block of rooms has been set aside at the Best Western Ashland House in Morton, Illinois. To make reservations call 1-309-263-5116 and ask to make the reservation under the group name PIXIES. If five or more rooms are reserved the rate will be $89 per night including the hot complimentary breakfast each morning of your stay. The block of rooms will be in close proximity to each other.

Thirty days from today (6/24/07), rooms not reserved will go back into general hotel inventory. So, if you're interested in joining us for the PIP 07 weekend ... this is the time. (Actually, you could probably make the reservations after that, but your room may not be close to the rest of ours and I'm not really sure if you would still benefit from the PIXIES group rate ... I think so, but just not sure ... I didn't think to ask). Please let me know when you do make reservations so that I can keep tabs on who all will be there so that we can get you all additional information and so we can plan for some hopefully fun surprises for when you're here. Just PM me.

I'll need this information, too, so that I can inform the O'Flaherty's Irish Restaurant for how many will be at the Saturday night dinner. As I mentioned in the other thread ... they'll have the tables all put together so that we can easily visit and have some fun!

Thanks and hopefully we'll see lots of you here! (I don't know about any of you, but I'm already getting excited thinking about it. )

Dicksbro

PS ... now, the Mrs. and I are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean!