View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

It wasn't necessarily full-blown sexual as it was just sensual and erotic, but another best sexual thing was...when myself and a past girlfriend stayed inside a Saturday or Sunday when we both had no work or no school to go to...and had a "naked day," just staying in the buff while being inside. We would fuck, fool around, cook meals, be lazy on the couch while watching movie, then fuck again...all while being naked. It was the ultimate sensual comfort in being totally open with another person...and I've never repeated that with another girl since, even though I'd love to do it again.

It's amazing how people you've had sex with can be shy with their naked physicality around you when sex isn't the central light that's being shone on it.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs