Thread: Busted
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 11:21 AM

More sex with Misty

It was Monday morning at school I met Misty as she got off the bus. She made my cock hard every time I see her. She's got that perfect body big tits big ass little waste blonde hair. dressed in jeans,boots,flanel shirt covering a skimpy t-shirt. She's got that spoiled,snobby atitude that drives me crazzy.She also likes to tease and flirt with boy's. In other words she's the perfect slut. It wasn't long before the whole school found out about her and Shirley going to jail Friday night for drugs,D.U.I.
Later that day at lunch
I sat with Misty,Shirley,Sheila and got all the details about Friday night. Shirley started the conversation "Well Daddy whiped my ass for being out all night I want to thank you for that Misty". "It wasn't my fault." "Yea right" "Why was it my fault" "Yall should have seen it Misty failed the sobriety test wearing her heels. So the officer gave her a chance to take them off and try again. And she said no acting like a total bitch. So he put her in the car and came over to me." "Your the one that had the pot." "Yea I had the pot but he might not have searched the car or me if you did what he asked. Did you think they were gonna let you wear your heels in jail?" "I didn't know" I saw Misty in her heels Friday night she looked so hot. I went home and jerked off thinking about it. So I said "You had to take your heels off?" Shirley continued the story "At the jail he was pating Misty down he asked if she was wearing stockings or pany hose. I knew she was in trouble then." "More details" Sheila asked Misty blushed with embaressment but she knew Shirley couldn't keep her mouth shut."They sat Misty down took her jewlry even her ponytail holder yall should have seen the look on her face when her shirt,bra was taken off." I allmost shot my load right then. "Then she got fondled by a girl." "What was that like?" I asked Misty responded nerveously "I don't know I was in shock" "Then her heels finally came off" Shirley stoped then building excitement. Keep going every body said. "Her jeans,panties,stockings was taken and she got her pussy,asshole fingerd.Then The officer made her give him a blowjob while I got my cavity search." "Don't forget to tell them about you eating that girls pussy." You ate pussy everybody looked at Shirley. "Yea it was good I eat pussy sometimes But you got the fuck of your life." You got fucked ? everybody asked. "Well I didn't have a choice either." "He had a big dick he fucked her brains out."
Lunch time was over
I could'nt think of nothing else the rest of the day. We had a study hall the last period of the day. So I asked her if she would like to skip it and I would drive her home. She hapily acepted. She met me in the parking lot my dick was rock hard. As I drove her home she reached over and squeezed my cock. "You have a big one don't ya?" In a sexy voice At her house I followed her inside stairing at her sexe ass she leads me to the coutch. We kiss passionately I had to eat her pussy so I slid down between her legs and pulld her boots off and wrestled her out of her jeans,panties. I buried my face in her pussy eating her out her puss was so good. I started fingering her geting 4 fingers in her sloppy wet box while I sucked her clit she climaxed pressing her cunt againest my face. "Now lets see that dick of yours." She unfastened my pants and got my dick and stroked it before puting it in her mouth and sucked me until I shot my load she sucked me clean swallowing every drop. "Lets go to my room."
I follow her to her room
In her room she finishes geting her shirt,bra off naked except for her socks she strips me of my shirt and pulls me to her bed and straddles my cock. She puts me inside her and starts rideing me we continue fucking like animals. We heard the door slam and the sound of high heels coming toward the bed room her mom watches us she sees us climax as I fill her daughter full of hot cum. She walks away. "Do we need to worry?" I ask "No don't worry about it" Misty puts on her robe and leaves the room. In the kitchen her mom says "Looks like you were having fun." "Oh yea" "Is he a good one?" "Oh hell yea" She colects our cloths and returns to the bed room I get dressed and go meet her mom. Who tells me to come over any time. Me and Misty walk outside and kiss once more before I leave.