View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 06:55 AM

Another cheating question...

souls_cry2000 got me thinking......What constitutes cheating? My wife (of 11 years) & I separated nearly two (2) years ago, but we are NOT yet officially divorced. We do have a child together, but her mother (the "wife") & I very rarely talk to each other. If I have sex with another woman, am I cheating???

Also, if I refer to my wife (as mentioned above) as my ex-wife (even though we are not officially divorced), am I being deceitful when I am talking with other women??? If I am directly questioned, I make it clear that I am NOT officially divorced! However, during idle conversation I refer to her as my ex-wife because that is what she is to me!!! I was recently told that I am committing "Adultery" if I so much as kiss another woman before my divorce is final! Anyone else believe that???