Thread: Anal?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Leo was right

Not sure if I'm a fan of it or not. I've attempted it with two different women and both times it simply wasn't meant to happen.

The first time was just a case of being young and inexperienced and we just didn't have the common sense to use lubrication. I thought I had killed the poor girl.

The second time was with someone who had told me they were experienced in that activity and that it would be absolutely no problem to get things to "fit." Not the case despite lots and lots of lube. Pretty much the same reaction from her as with the first attempt. The only conclusion I can come to is that it's me who is doing something wrong even though neither situation was one in which I was trying to force the issue.

I suppose it is something that I'd like to truly experience so that I could get a better idea of whether or not I enjoy it but if that never happens, so be it.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus