View Single Post
Old 06-04-2001, 04:50 PM
RED~HOT

~The bath~

It felt so good to be sitting in a hot bath after the night of wild sex that we just had. "Could you please wash my back?" I asked with smile. Without a word he knelt beside the tub and grabbed a wash cloth and started to soap it up. His strong hands caressed my back and his gentle touch sent shivers right through me. The man that had so much passion and lust in him last night was now reduced to a sweet, affectionate, caring, attentive man. Once he was done with my back, he proceeded to wash my hair and every single inch of my body, without a word. All I could do was lie there and be his bath toy as he expored and touched and saw my body in a whole new light. (Not the darkness of the bar)... ..The look in his eyes, his sweet sexy smile..his tender touch...was driving me over the edge once again. "Would you like to join me?" I asked...He said 'No..babe, you just sit there and relax, I got breakfast on the go." And with one deep kiss, he walked out of the bathroom, but not before he flicked the light switch off and turned on the tub jets....The jets were very powerfull and I had one aimed right on my clit...Closing my eyes, I spead my legs wider and let the pulsating jets do their thing....Mmmmm...I was rubbing my breats, pinching my nipples and fingering myself once again. My thoughts went back to bar..when he came up behind me and danced to the music..grinding his hard cock into my ass....
Mmmmm....and just like that....I found myself in an orgasmic state........."Unbelievable" I thought to myself..never in my life had I came so much as I have in the last 6 hours.....This man is a keeper!! When I finally opened my eyes..there he was standing there, with a smile and a hard on peeking out of his 501's...and said "Breakfast is ready my Lady".
As I rose out of the tub...he put a nice warm towel around me, gave me a big hub and a kiss....and said "Clothes is optional at the breakfast table!"