View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I know I had crushes in school, but I don't think I really fully appreciated how beautiful women are until I was much older. Long gone are the days of "centerfold girls" and I can't say that I've missed them at all.

AMEN!!! I've got a very good friend who is our age WI (he's exactly one month older than me) and he simply cannot get that notion through his head. It's absolutely driving me crazy. He didn't date at all when we were in high school and apparently hadn't much during the 15 or so years that I was away from my hometown either. But now he's seeing a wonderful woman and the damn fool is going to go and screw it up because he compares pretty much every woman to what he sees in Playboy each month. I've been trying for the last month and a half to get him to pull his head out of his ass and see what a wonderful, beautiful woman he's got but it just doesn't seem to be working. When he hears me trying all he can say is, "Yeah, but I like blondes. You probably like her because you like brunettes. You've always liked brunettes IowaMan."

A little off the thread topic, sorry about that. I just had to get that off my chest.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus