Thread: Popular science
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Leo was right

There is one study that I read, probably about a year or so ago, that claimed that cystic fibrosis patients who lived in areas near high concentrations of salt water would have less respiratory problems than those who lived elsewhere.

Apparently the mist from the salt water supposedly would have a similar effect upon the lungs as receiving breathing treatments. Seemed like a pretty simple theory to me. Their suggestion was that CF patients who live on the coast of New South Wales, Australia would receive more benefits from the air there than probably any place in the world.

So, if any Pixies live down in that area and wouldn't mind me crashing with you for a little bit, I'd love to test out that theory.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus