View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 02:55 PM

He moaned and gently ran his fingers through my hair, I pursed my lips into a tight "O" and gently but firmly pushed my mouth down over the hard, engorged head of his cock. I stopped at the glans and ever so minutely swirled my tongue on the underside and around the glans, pre-cum was seeping out more and more..I love the taste of pre-cum. Then I moved my mouth down further, taking his whole length as far as i dared into my mouth. His cock tasted salty, slightly of urine and soap, but mainly it tasted of that thick, musky taste - cock. I pulled back up savouring his shaft and the lovely skin, concentrating my lips around the frenum and then slowly, slowly moving up and use my tongue to broadly lick the underside of his cock head as I let it come out..I held the shaft and gazed longingly at his beautiful cock, the skin was tight and smooth, his hardnees a joy to behold, and the head ohh - the head had gone a dark purple colour, the foreskin retracted and pre-cum dribbled in long thick threads, I strained my tongue to lick it off his bell end, only just touching the skin, I swallowed the pre-cum , after letting it slide across my tongue.

He moaned louder - "More, more english!!"

I was enjoying the enormous sense of pleasure, in giving him pleasure and savouring his cock. I gently rubbed his erection across my face, over my cheeks and cupped his tight balls, feeling them tense, achin' to be released in long spurts of hot semen.. I rubbed his cock, moving my hand over the glans and then I took im back into my mouth and started a firm cock suck, using my lips against his glans and my tongue over his frenum and head..."ohh, ohh" lover-boy groaned again, he was building, so I pulled back, releasing his cock, once again I devoured his manhood with my eyes..feasting myself on his beautiful member, i loved seeing it quiver and twitch...then i saw something out of the corner of my eye, I turned and just to my right were two boys.

They were both naked and engaged in the same act as us, the one sucking looked across and smiled, his lovers cock still in his mouth, he withdrew it - "Looks sexy boys" he said in broken English, he was italian. "Do more".

This encouragement turned me on at the same time as making me blush, after all here I was naked on my knees holding another naked guys hard cock inches from my mouth, i could feel my arse turning red and wondered if they could see my anus, which felt like it was open and inviting their gaze or hard cocks..

The euphoria overtook me and I popped his cock back into my mouth and rolled my tongue across it, feeling his hard-on bulge in my cheek. the Italians got back to their blowjob and I returned to my cock, or rather the one I was sucking..but lover-boy had other ideas, he ,pushed me down and joined me , pulling me on top keeping his cock in my mouth, he parted my legs from below, took my cock into his mouth at the same time as slipping a finger into my anus..