View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 04:46 PM

This got me turned on and I needed a piss, so I went off into the trees and scrambled over some rocks trying to find somewhere secluded, while not trying to look like a peeper!!

Anyway I finally found a grassy sandy area and had an alimighty long piss, I was just finishing when I heard a voice "Hello - english,"

It was my lover from the previous nite, he smiled and i stared he was naked.."Hello.." I said dumbly he walked right up to me, my cock was in my hand, his hand slid over mine and he kissed me, I responded and we kissed deep, my cock growing his cock pushed against me, he then dropped down onto his knees and kissed my shaft and pulled my swimmies down, I stepped out of them..now we were both naked under the sun. It felt strangely liberating and very natural, I dropped down next to him and kised hisvface and neck, my hands feeling his nipples, his hands stroked my bum cheeks..I reached for his cock, holding the shaft. I loved its velvety feel, the smooth skin, his head was dark and a lovely shape, pre-cum glistened from the tip, I lowere my head and licked it, letting the pre-cum string from his penis to my mouth...