View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 04:37 PM

And that was the morning. We headed out after to the beach. It was very hot - about 90f, I was drinking water by the gallon. After going to one beach, which was crowded and very rough, i read in a guide book about another beach just over a rocky headland - a wild secluded beach also a naturist beach.

It was a tough climb, but below was a wonderful rocky bay with sand and trees, and lots of flesh!!!

There was middle-aged groups, many young couples and even a group of boys, not boys leering at girls but boys who seemed quite happy to be naked together. I could not stop looking at their dicks - so many all unerect but still different, some kinda upward pointing, others long and dangly.

Most of the younger girls were only topless, a couple of older 30-40 women were naked, my G/F just went topless, so did I, then i carefully rtook of my swimmies and very carefully put sun cream where it had never been before. I was careful to not get hard, though i dearly wanted too...

I decided on a cold swim and put my trunks on, for two reasons - first I was embarrassed and did not want to be seen semi=erect, second i did not want to encounter jellyfish!!! or the little fish which kinda nibble your legs!!

Coming back I noticed that a couple were now sitting in front of us, she was slim and blonde - with full, firm tits. He was slim and blond and naked. I tried not too look but he started digging holes with a plastic spade and for the first time I was excited by another mans naked arse..