View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 04:33 PM

His cock slid almost all of the way out, and then he positioned his cock and slid his smooth hard cock back up my anus. I could feel him inside, it felt full, tight and good, my cock was rock hard, he gently started to fuck my arse, in long gentle strokes, each time almost leaving me, a few times he pulled back to far and he came out. I eagerly awaited the tip nestling against my splayed anus and the feeling of being filled again, he pushed in deeper , and started a rhytmic fuck, each thrust going deeper asnd harder, he kissed my back and neck, I twisted and our mouths met. My neck straining, his lips were firm his tongue entering my mouth, and his cock fucking my anus.

His hands gripped my thighs and he reached around to stroke my nipples, his hand dropping to grip my cock, i reached down to hold it too and we both wanked it. My arse felt stretched but full, it felt so sexy, horny and wild. I lost myself in the intensity of the fuck, oblivious to everything except his mouth, his hand around my cock and the short urgent pumps of his hard cock in my rectum. I could feel myself coming and I moaned "urghh, fuck me!" White, hot spunk erupted from my cock squirting up, and running down my cock and over our hands, he pushed a cum covered finger against my lips and I hungrily licked it off, savouring the sticky strands. His fucking was now tighter concentrating on short hard thrusts into my anus, he gave one last deep thrust and held me. I felt his cock twitching and knew he was cumming up my anus, I gripped my arse muscles tighter around his shaft, I did not want to lose his lovely cock from my anus. He kissed my face and then gently withdrew his cock