View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 10:21 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I clearly stolled into the party late. Part of the problem was being distracted for a LONG time watching Lilith having the time of her life at the side of the house. I came to the party dressed as a Pirate Wench, and while watching the two lovers having their fun, I stripped off my panties to play with myself. Finally, figuring it'd be more fun to partner up with someone inside than hang out watching Lilith and Spyder and playing naughty finger games, I head into the party. Hmmm, lots of couples already, but then I see the cute cop drinking the tall cold one and looking very cool. I grab a drink and throw a little eye sex at him, and he gives me a welcoming look. Already feeling horny from the sheer sexual tension at the party, and very aware that my maid's skirt is short and my pantyhose are gone, it's an effort not to just rush him and start making out. As casually as I can, I stroll over to the loveseat where he's parked it and I sit down next to him, crossing my legs and letting the skirt ride up. We start chatting, but it's pretty clear that small talk isn't what we're here for. I ask him what a cop would do with a outlaw pirate wench. To answer my question he slaps a handcuff on my left wrist and leads me quickly outside to the back deck where there's a comfortable deck chair and a handy wooden railing. He runs the cuffs around a deck railing and snaps the open end over my right wrist, and given the look in his eyes I wonder if suddenly I'm about to get more than I bargained for...