View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 10:32 AM
Loungin' Around

It's easy to lose touch with each other. The stress of life, kids, job, family etc takes over. That's why it's important to take time to communicate with one another. Such communication doesn't have to be intense, just regular...Mr Osuche and I take walks most evenings and talk then.

I find people get into ruts in their marriage, and the spark can dwindle. I think that's the thing that I am most afraid of...that Mr Osuche will some dya find me uninteresting, boring, and plain. I combat this possibility by keeping his mind engaged -- I read a lot, we talk about current events, we try new things, have people over, go on weekend trips. Life is about variety. No one wants to eat mac and cheese 365 days a year.

My advice? Spice things up. Tune into her needs. Try something different. Talk about something new. She may find that is the greatest present you could give her.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney