View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 06:30 PM

My fingers were shaking but i undid his shirt and took it off him and then I pulled his trousers down, revealing white pants holding a klarge hard cock, Ipulled the front down letting it spring out. His cock looked good and I wanted it, in my mouth and up my arse...

He turned me around and bent me over, his hands running down my back, he gripped my pants at the sides and pulled them down revealing my naked bum. I bent forward more, exposing more of myself to him, his fingers immediately slipped down between my cheeks and then back up again - lingering at my puckered, moist entrance..

I turned and knelt between his legs, I pulled all of his clothes of and encircled his cock with my thumb and forefinger, gripping it tightly. It felt good and then I moved my face closer to his cock..I could smell the raw, hot, musky smell of cock, pre-cum oozed out twinkling, my tongue slowly snaked out and I licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock, it strung from his bellend to my mouth,I could taste it on my tongue. I love the tadte of pre-cum, I ran my tongue underneath his head, around the ridge and then licked the end in broad sweeps, finally pursing my lips and ever so slowly pushing mymouth down, enveloping the head into my mouth. He groaned and closed his eyes in rapture. His cock was lovely...