Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 04:54 PM

My heart was pounding from the question I asked, maybe it was a bit forward, maybe you didnt mean it how I took it?

Your response is forthcoming however, albiet a little hesitant. I cant help but smile at the response about performing for an audience

You reach accross me to get to a drawer, your entire upper body laying accross me, it feels so nice, your hard nipples brush my chest sending tingles to my own nipples and lower body.

You bring out something, a toy, a long phallic shaped body with a protruding piece on the side. I understood the theory, having seen things like this in magazines and on the net, but never seen one in real life, to be honest I wouldnt know how to work the damn thing.

You reach back into the drawer and pull out what appears to be a length of cord, decorated with... pearls by the looks of it? I am completely at a loss as to what these are... I watch intently, and you seem to realise my innocence in such things, as you slip the 2 ends onto your erect nipples and guide my hand to pull the cord, causing the ends to tighten on your nipples. The tightness cause them to swell larger and protrude more, I pull a little harder watching your nipples colour more from the tightness.

I redden and mutter that I would like to watch you pleasure yourself at your suggestion of having me join in, sure I am going to join in, but would like to watch and enjoy the view for now.

The blood in my body makes its way slowly to my dick as my erection begins to slowly swell.

I lie close, able to see you as you turn the vibrator on, I watch your eyes half close as you bring it in contact with yourself........