Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2002, 12:04 PM

I know you must be married ... a man like you .... well, you are so wonderful .... men only seem to get like that when they have a wife ... I don't mind, not really ..... I'm not intending on keeping you .... just want a few marvelous moments of lust and satisfaction. Maybe even a time or two after tonight .... but that is something I'll have to think about .... how would I invite you back

I'm not going to worry about that right now.... I slip so that I am at your side, my hand absentmindedly playing on your chest ... I look into your eyes and want so badly to ask the question floating in my head ..... oh well, what the heck ..... "is there something I can do to help you be ready for me quicker?" ....

You smile a very wicked smile, eyes shining and then you slowly lick you lips ..... ahhhhhhhh uhhhh .... instinctively I open my body to you, tilt my head so my neck is available ... such an animal instinct of surrender .... but I feel like an animal tonight and I wait to hear what you are thinking, what it is you'd like from me ....