Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 04:04 PM

With you on top of me I am able to look up and see the expressions on your face, the bouncing of your breasts with each thrust.

My arms and hands are free to roam and to help intensify the feelings you are having as I push deep into you, matching your own natural movements on me, adding to the momentum of them.

I move my hand to between your legs and massage your engorged clitoris with my thumb. Keeping a rhythm as I thrust upwards and you plunge your pussy over my cock. I hear your breathing change and watch you throw your head back as you approach orgasm.

My whole lower body tightens in anticipation of what is about to ensue, my balls drawing up closer to my body and my cock swelling larger inside you. I thrust harder and deeper my thumb circles as best as I can , but my mind is not focused there. I grasp harshly at your hips to pull you harder down on to me, my head thrown fully back, involentary gasps and nosises coming from my mouth

I feel the first spasm of your orgasm which causes my cock to respond, pulsating deep within you as my balls release their creamy white deposit, my cock spasming and thrusting until it erupts, my cum shooting with such verosity I have not felt for years.

I relax back on the bed, exhausted, a warm glow eminating from between my legs throughout my body, out of breath and through half closed eyes I look up at you ..............