View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 09:48 PM
Wet and fit to be tied

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunnybabe75
I made my ex-boyfriend watch me rub my clit once. He couldn't touch me or himself, and it drove him nuts. He took me like a wild animal afterwards. I wish he wasn't an "ex" because he was a God with his tongue, too!

I also once became really horny while shopping one day. (I'm not quite sure why, really.) I had on a short, black skirt with a black lace thong, so it was pretty easy to get to my pussy with not much notice. However, there were no dressing rooms available, so I went to the back of the store in a corner and pretended to be looking at more clothes while I slid my hand up my skirt under my thong and drove two fingers into my sopping wet hole. I was close to an orgasm when I looked around to see a guy standing about three racks over staring at me with a face as red as a beet. He didn't move or anything, so I continued and brought myself to a shattering orgasm, complete with a low, animalistic groan. I straightened up my clothes, grabbed my "purchases" and headed for the door. As I passed by him, I looked down to see that he had quite enjoyed my little "show". Smiling at him, I blew him a kiss and walked out.

That was the first and only time I've ever done anything like that...although, I'm not against doing it again.

~Sunny