Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 04:25 PM

I hear her voice - I feel my whole body tense, I hear the words but they pass right through me - BUZZZZZZZZZZ!! I am slightly startled, but turn and open the door I head in and call the lift - Apartment 32 - must be floor 3 - Her voice is ringing around in my head - penetrating deeper into my very body.

I must be dreaming I figure as I head up in the lift, I must be asleep as usual and this is my release from the monotiny of day to day life

- I look in the mirrored wall at the back of the lift, my clothes drenched, my hair wetted flat on my head. I make attempts to tidy it up with my hands, but only suceed in making it a look a tangled mess.

I reach the door and take a deep breath - I knock quietly for some reason and stand there unsure of what exactly I am doing here. You open the door wearing nothing more than I saw you in before, my mouth stops working I try to speak but my eyes have total control of me. I am unsure where to look but I find myself staring, quite uncontrolably staring.

You speak again, but my ears dont work - I want to talk but my mouth doesnt work I look into your eyes and feel as if I want to hold you right now, I want to... you turn and head into the apartment.

I follow you in remove my shoes, and am in a large living room - I spy the window and head over, I look out and see where I was standing just a few moments before. I scan the street still no-one walking or driving.

I hear you come in and you hand me a towel - "thanks" is all I can manage to say, a smile comes to your lips.

I take my coat off and look around for somewhere to put it, "here, allow me you say" taken the sodden garment, You turn to take the coat to hang and I reply " sorry, my shirt is soaked also, would you mind?" I start to lift the tee-shirt above my head

I feel a bit braver, I remove my shirt and make vague attempts to dry my torso, my eyes follow as you walk away with my clothes.

"I was just looking at where I was a few moments ago - this is all very surreal" You move over and stand next to me I drop the towel on floor and turn to face you.

I am no longer nervous, my fear replaced with exicement and desire. My head is still swimming full of thoughts, visions desires for you.

I lean forward, my arms hanging loosly at my sides and our lips touch.