Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 11:15 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

The look on Vaj's face changed as he pulled her off her knees and ensconced her in his arms. She felt a calm come over her as Vaj kissed her upturned face. As his hands began to knead her flesh Genevieves body reacted almost instantly. Vaj began to kiss her and she felt him nip at her lip and for some reason that she could not fathom it thrilled her and she moaned into him. His tongue swept along her lip and she felt a strong shock of desire. As he started to kiss her again she felt a strange sensation overtake her . As Vaj urged her downward all she could think about was pleasing him. Genevieve settled onto her knees in front of Vaj and took his erect cock into her hand. As her fingers encircled his shaft her fingernails slowly played with his sac. She leaned her head forward and stroked her long thick tongue across the head of his cock. As her tongue encircled the head she could feel Vaj pressing forward urging her to take his member into her mouth and she quickly obliged. As he slid all the way into her throat Genevieve felt no discomfort only a burning in her loins at the thought of pleasing Vaj. Her mouth began to move up and down the full length of his shaft. She stroked at his cock with her tongue as he tightened and lessened her mouth on the shaft. Her mouth worked on his cock tirelessly wanting him to cum for her. As his cock slipped between her lips she look up at Vaj adoration for him shining in her eyes as he finally exploded into her waiting mouth.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses