View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

Send a message via Yahoo to calihotguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick

Seattle@St. Louis-I picked Seattle. Seemed the stronger of the bet even though St. Louis is at home this week.

Tampa@N.Y. Jets-I picked Tampa Bay because...um...duh!

New Orleans@Greenbay......

Baltimore@Detroit- yes baltimore

Tennessee@Houston.....

New England@Atlanta-Can't go the home team advantage in this pairing. N.E. is kick ass and I chose them...hands down!

Miami@Buffalo-Ain't real cold yet and this one is a toss-up to me, even though Miami is currently in first place. It's still so early in the season. I picked Miami. Tell me why I shouldn't!

Chicago@Cleveland-I took Cleveland. Good vibes here (and the stats didn't hurt).

Inndianapolis@San Fran Cisco-It's Indianapolis...of course!

Carolina@Arizona-I picked Carolina...the stronger team even though they are away.

Philadelphia@Dallas-......

Washington@Denver-Please Denver... they won't fail u.

Cincinnatti@Jacksonville-Am I wrong in thinking Cincinnatti might get a reality check in this game? I can't trust my gut so I took the fave...Cincinnatti!

Pittsburg@San Diego ......

Seattle - good
Tampa - Obvious
Green Bay - I think this is the week, they are better than their record and at home
Baltimore - They are a better team, I think they will hive harrington fits and detroit has issues with the rogers situation.
Tennessee - Houston needs to get a better line to protect Carr.
New England - they will make a come back from last week.
Miami - On a role and this week JP is out and holcombe is in, qucik qb switch usually a disaster
Cleveland - feels right
Indianapolis - duh
Carolina - duh
Dallas - This is my upset for the week, I think Dallas D will step it up and their o-line plays better.
Denver - Washington is overrated, AFC is way stronger and Denver is at home.
Cincinatti - they are hot.

San Diego - on fire, first monday night for them in years, and just feels right.

Thats my opinion anyways, I am usually about 80-85%. Good luck!
My Night Out, Part 2

"The world is a mirror which is always in our vision"
- Me