View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:47 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Got last nights game too...Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So, I am 8-6 this week. I'm rather pleased with that! I'll find out later how "pig guy" did. Oh geezzzzzz! That's not nice, huh? I'm trying to think up a nickname for him. One that doesn't stoop to his level and yet get's the point across. Got any ideas?

Also, I can still up the ante on that bet...so put your thinking caps on peeps. I know you can help me come up with something appropriate for the workplace with a "put-in-his-place" kind of twist to it!

Aqua? Look below! And did I mention I that you don't have much to contribute to a thread like this? You're my kinda guy!

That's exactly why I know sports as well as I do Fred. I'd watch with my ex's because it seemed they liked it when I did and they had this little condecending way of explaining it to me (like it was rocket science), which I absorbed like a sponge. And, they had all this "free time" to watch every sporting event that came down the pike. To this day I can't figure out how to free up that much time to sit and just watch TV all day. *shrug* Must be the magic of sports!

Wish I could figure out a way to show you Coaster. Till then...think of Eddie Murphy doing the step-up/step-back/step-up as he brags to his childhood friends, "I've got an icecream...I've got an icecream...and you can't have it...and you can't have it". Of course I shouldn't use that dance or example because it is gloating and we all know Eddie drops his icecream while doing that dance...LMFAO!

Sorry about their loss Maddy...but your post is really insightful. Another injury last night? Philly's full of them too! So early in the season...I'm worried about McNabb.

I'm a bit under the weather today so I didn't get my new pool yet...and won't get it till tomorrow. I'll be back to post my picks and get some feedback on or about Thursday! Thanks everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back McNabb.jpg (18.4 KB, 215 views)

~Thomas Dewar~