Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Just lil ol' devillish me (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8099)

Devillishgirl 07-21-2002 05:22 PM

Just lil ol' devillish me

Minus Sweetc0rn's great thread, I haven't really introduced myself on here so I thought I'd put in the basics along with a (g-rated) pic of moi.

My name is Meghan and I live in Michigan. I'm 26, an Aquarius and have been married for 3 years. We have two beautiful kids....Aidan is 2 1/2 and Annika is 1. All done on the kid front..two is enough and we were lucky to get one of each. The only other additions we'll be making to the family would be pets...right now we have two cats and two fish. If my children are anything like my husband...just give them a few years and we'll have our own menagerie!
:redghost:

I love to read(and buy...I own well over 500 books) books, mostly fiction...some historical nonficition and some biographies. My husband..well he's addicted to PlayStation2 and hunting. I also love to cook and ride horses. My favorite addiction is tattoos. I have about 20 hours of work on me now..but my plan is a full back piece, so I'm looking at plenty of more time under the gun. I'm a network operations center technician for a telecommunications company(say that five times real fast...it's a tongue bender) and I love my job. Most importantly...I love spending time with my family and friends.

My husband and I are both very sexual(obviously) and are now looking into opening our relationship a bit more..we're just curious to see what's out there.

:p

Lilith 07-21-2002 07:02 PM

Hi there!
Welcome!!!:D:D:p Nice to meet you! I know you will make many new friends!

Clint 07-21-2002 07:03 PM

Welcome to Pixies! I'm glad that you found us and I agree with Lilith.....You will make lots of new friends here :D

*Clint

Devillishgirl 07-21-2002 07:05 PM

oops, no pic

1 Attachment(s)
Someone has pointed out to me that my picture didn't load. So...being the newbie that I am, forgive me for that and I'll give it the old college try again here. If it doesn't work....:confused:

Clint 07-21-2002 07:24 PM

Great picture. You're beautiful and we're happy to have you here at Pixies :)

*Clint

Sharni 07-21-2002 08:14 PM

G'day Devillishgirl

Welcome to Pixies...you'll be addicted to this place in no time at all :D

roxanne916 07-21-2002 08:18 PM

Hi Devillish Girl :)

Welcome to Pixies! I've only been here a few weeks at the most, and the people here are the nicest on the 'Net! :)

enjoy :)

Devillishgirl 07-21-2002 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharniqua
G'day Devillishgirl

Welcome to Pixies...you'll be addicted to this place in no time at all :D

Sharniqua~

I think I already am! :D ;) :p

skipthisone 07-21-2002 08:58 PM

welcome, welcome have a blast

legend 07-22-2002 02:21 AM

welcome to Pixies Devillishgirl :)

Devillishgirl 07-22-2002 05:40 AM

Lilith~Hello and thanks for the warm welcome!

Clint~Hi and thank you :D

Roxanne~Hello!

Skip~Hello and thanks....what a friendly place this is

Legend~G'morning :)

Saddaddy 07-22-2002 06:26 AM

Devillishgirl , Welcome to PIXIES. Very nice picture hope you post more.

vampeyes 07-22-2002 09:04 AM

Welcum to Pixies - as you have already seen we are a friendly bunch..... Beautiful pic by the way :D

Aqua 07-22-2002 12:49 PM

Welcome Devillish! Thanks for sharing a pic... see ya around the forums! ;)

Devillishgirl 07-22-2002 06:28 PM

Sad~Hey there....I will certainly work on keeping them coming

Vamp~Friendly, very friendly...and thank you very much :p :D

Aquaman~Your welcome for sharing...my momma always taught me to share ;)