Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pixie's Men How Secure Are You Really (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7415)

Lilith 05-31-2002 09:04 PM

Pixie's Men How Secure Are You Really

The true test of how secure a man really is comes when he is asked to go to the grocery store and purchase feminine products :D:p

Do you do it no prob?knowing she is lethal for the next week:D:p

Do you do it but bitch and moan?

Do you flat out refuse? Risking your life mind you!

If you do go, do you buy just the products needed or, do you fill the basket so the cashier will not know that you were sent on a red run?:D:p:D

Radies 05-31-2002 09:31 PM

straight out get it....what does it matter what others think....i want my gf happy...if only i had one :-(

souls_cry2000 05-31-2002 10:42 PM

Lil: It's not that big a deal. You go in you pick it up you pay for it. If your lady needs it she needs it. If a guy needed something their lady would be the first to go for it.

jay 05-31-2002 10:47 PM

I don't mind doing it but I bitch just so that she feels like I'm doing somthing special just for her

2-4-tea 05-31-2002 10:51 PM

I opened discussed this with mrs 2 4 tea and she says that when I got to the market I do not just buy one thing I would buy it with no problem but would come home with a cart full of other goodies

scotzoidman 06-01-2002 01:56 AM

I have made the big "femproduct" purchases, but they seem to make it as difficult as possible... they put them all in this huge aisle with nothing else around, so you can't shuffle by & pretend you're picking up something else, there are too many variations (Jr? super? maxi? mini? with wings? WTF do they need wings?) And don't even get me started about when they won't scan, & the cashier gets on the PA & asks for a price check.... :P

Grumble 06-01-2002 03:03 AM

Its not a problem for me, I have done it a few times, I have to get the exact specs though cos i dont know the different types very well not being a user of them

luc328 06-01-2002 03:35 AM

I love doing stuff like that. It how women know you love them.

Timer45 06-01-2002 05:06 AM

I do it for the wife whenever she needs me to pick them up,although I do agree with Scott that the choices are quite numerous.Are there that many stages to the monthly cycle?

love_2licku 06-01-2002 05:11 AM

Ive done it many times. I dont fill the basket to hide em though cause in the end, it just prolongs the inevitable that someone is gonna see you anyhow =p So I buckup, be a man and go get whatever she needs. Ive sent a her after condoms before just to see if she would lol

pje 06-01-2002 06:05 AM

personally i could really care less about it either way.If i had to id do it because i dont give a fuck what others think anyways.Making my wife happy or thinking she will love me has no motivation in doing it either because personally i could care less what she thinks either .haha j/k

scorpi42 06-01-2002 06:19 AM

have done it in the past and had no trouble would just buy them if was not doing the weekly shop and they were needed

Bilbo 06-01-2002 06:19 AM

Do it no probs

Scarecrow 06-01-2002 10:21 AM

Pic up just one item, can't do that, have to get my junk-food any time I'm in the store no matter what I go for. To answer your question, I have no problem picking up fem items.

Irish 06-01-2002 10:39 AM

Having a wife of 30+yrs and two daughters;it's no big thing.Also,
when you have been a motorcyclist for over 43yrs;you tend to not
pay much attention;to what may be said;by others! Irish
P.S.I think that the last time that I was embarrassed about anything;was when I was about 15yrs.That was a looong time ago!