Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   shaved or not to be shaved (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46)

yummy 01-02-1998 11:55 AM

Its nice to see people trying new things. Personally its been years since i've gone without the razor handy, I love it. And its also great to see guys doing it, us girls get those damn hairs in our throats too!

rollergrl 05-04-2001 05:57 AM

shaved or not to be shaved

Ok, this is something I would love to know from everyone. Please vote!

CptMorgan 05-04-2001 08:13 AM

Nice and bare is the way I like it ... nothing in the way so I can perform my art. It is always so much easier to do, and so much more enjoyably for you, rollergrl.

Besides, this way I don't get those annoying hairs caught in the back of my throat.

darkmanx 05-04-2001 10:11 AM

definitely totally shaved.....I don't need to get lost in a jungle down there.....and since I am not a hypocrite, I also fully shave

jawaj00 05-04-2001 12:32 PM

shaved

totally shaved..it's the best. Especially for guys like me that love giving oral for hours...it's the only way.

bogeyman 05-04-2001 01:06 PM

Totally shaved... all the way.. and of course there is nothing better then to do the saving yourself... let her lay back and relax while you lather her up and carefully shave her clean... a wash with warm water... then slide your tongue over the freshly cleaned skin and I'm sure very hot and wet pussy...

and as jawa said.. for those of us whole love to lick and suck pussy for hours... it's the best...

and yes, I keep my pubic area shaved as well... it feels great...

rollergrl 05-04-2001 05:05 PM

well this is great! I just went completely shaved and wanted to know what men really like...

bogeyman 05-04-2001 06:08 PM

OK rollergrl.. why don't you tell us what you think of a guy shaving... do you like to lick clean shaven balls?

rollergrl 05-04-2001 06:18 PM

Honestly, I have never been with a man who saved. It sound wonderful though!

Jennsman 05-06-2001 11:23 PM

I would would like my girlfriend to shave it but she wont because she has too many friends that complain about the itching when it comes back. I had one gf who shaved and it was fantastic.

tessi 05-07-2001 02:49 AM

Hey there Rollergrl .... I have been reading a few of your posts ... go girl ! lol .... lets get this place moving !

I liked to be all bare ... but I am not all the times .. but gosh by the time i have finshed de hairing my self Whhoooohoooo ... Its a turn on in its self as I know how i like the feelings i get from just walking .. and looking at my self well thats another story LOL !

And for the male side of it to be shaved .. I have not been with a male that has been bold .. but yeah it sounds just as good .. for the same reasons as us girls !

For jennsman .... gosh tell her its not that bad ... maybe once she has gone bold she may keep it that way and she will not feel the itch ... but the feelings for b4 the itch is so good i am sure it worth it all !!

Tessi XoX

tessi 05-07-2001 03:25 AM

Hey there Rollergrl .... I have been reading a few of your posts ... go girl ! lol .... lets get this place moving !

I liked to be all bare ... but I am not all the times .. but gosh by the time i have finshed de hairing my self Whhoooohoooo ... Its a turn on in its self as I know how i like the feelings i get from just walking .. and looking at my self well thats another story LOL !

And for the male side of it to be shaved .. I have not been with a male that has been bold .. but yeah it sounds just as good .. for the same reasons as us girls !

For jennsman .... gosh tell her its not that bad ... maybe once she has gone bold she may keep it that way and she will not feel the itch ... but the feelings for b4 the itch is so good i am sure it worth it all !!

Tessi XoX

rollergrl 05-07-2001 05:56 AM

The itchy part goes away after a while. If you keep it shaved, then it wont itch. I agree Tessi, I enjoy the feeling of being shaved when I walk, or a cool breeze comes up my skirt....There is no comparision, Shaved is the way to go!

nutworld 05-09-2001 11:01 AM

I love a totally shaved pussy, because it allows me to give the most pleasure with my tongue and mouth, to all of the sensitive areas.

I love pleasing a woman with my mouth and tongue, that alone is almost enough to get me off, knowing that I am making my lover stimulated and pleased.:)

rollergrl 05-10-2001 06:05 AM

sounds like the mrs. is really missing out on that tongue....QUITE A SHAME!