Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   hello????? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37106)

Teddy Bear 11-21-2014 07:07 PM

hello?????

Where are all the Pixies of old?

Miss you guys n gals.

faerysflower 11-21-2014 07:16 PM

Blast from the past

Super old time Pixie here. Been 8 years since I've been on. Lot has happened since I was here last. Got married to Indian outlawro (new member here lol) I drive a big rig all over the country. I am on my phone posting this.

faerysflower 11-21-2014 08:28 PM

My man cant post yet

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I would post a pic of my man so Y'all can see him.

jaf 11-22-2014 05:31 AM

I don't think many post any more. Just an observation I've made over the past year. This is a fun site. It would be nice to have it booming as it did several years ago. I like the pixie's.

lizzardbits 11-22-2014 05:34 AM

Hi Teddy Bear! Can you believe that I have been a member for over 10 years and Mayhem and I have been happily married for nearly 8 :)

BIBI 11-22-2014 04:30 PM

I'm here Teddy.... :wave:

Teddy Bear 11-22-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerysflower
Thought I would post a pic of my man so Y'all can see him.

Good to see you faerysflower. I vaguely remember your nick from way back.
You and your man look happy. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more of both of you.

Teddy Bear 11-22-2014 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf
I don't think many post any more. Just an observation I've made over the past year. This is a fun site. It would be nice to have it booming as it did several years ago. I like the pixie's.

I agree jaf. I think we lost a lot to FaceBook. Maybe some will come back. We can hope.

Teddy Bear 11-22-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
Hi Teddy Bear! Can you believe that I have been a member for over 10 years and Mayhem and I have been happily married for nearly 8 :)

Eight years married!!! Wow!! Congratulations!! Doesn't seem like its been that long.

Teddy Bear 11-22-2014 05:56 PM

Hi BiBi...... ((((Hugssssss))))

Yeahhhh!!

BIBI 11-22-2014 11:50 PM

hugs right back to you Teddy.

Is it just me or did the visits continually decline once those new laws were passed years ago about what is allowed in pics.....or am I dreaming?

AZRedHot 11-23-2014 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
hugs right back to you Teddy.

Is it just me or did the visits continually decline once those new laws were passed years ago about what is allowed in pics.....or am I dreaming?

That is my recollection of the start of the decline, too, Bibi. It was later explained to me by another member that they had a different interpretation of the new policy announcement, and that I may have misunderstood the policy, which was that nudie pix would be taken down IF someone complained. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more)

That said, I've been here 10 years now, and don't check in as often as I used to, as the activity has lessened, there has been less fun banter between a big bunch o' regulars, and people I used to talk to have faded away. The pix and stories were/are nice, but I checked in regularly to see what my buds had to say. Plus my photographer isn't as game for the activity as he once was, and there are limits (mostly the length of my arms!) to how interesting I can make a selfie, so I bet I haven't posted a picture thread in over a year.

jseal 11-23-2014 05:58 AM

Following up on AZRedHot's comment, as Pixies is essentially a social network, my sense is that the decline is primarily due to the network effect.

Lilith 11-23-2014 01:06 PM

The initial decline happened when I got us kicked off a big sex chat network. We got many new people from there. New pervs breathe life into what can feel like stake conversations. Then the law enacted that changed the policy. Less pics. Then other social networks have sprung up and even faithful regulars found new places available with new peeps to discover. Then I had to restrict registrations due to the awful spambot attacks. Once again making it more difficult as a new perv.

I'd love to find a new chatroom on a sex network and breathe some new life into our community. If you know if any great places let me know.

Oldfart 11-23-2014 05:17 PM

I'm still here, just passed 13 years.

I really will post those house pics, Teddy Bear, now I have fixed internet back.