Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Miss You Guys Like Crazy! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33731)

LixyChick 12-05-2008 11:36 PM

Miss You Guys Like Crazy!

Sis is NOT good!!!!!!!!

Having a hard time with bro-in-law. Of course he wants to hold on (biblical) but sis is suffering...in my opinion. I have no say that and I am frustrated!

She's in Johns Hopkins (again...6th time) and they have weaned her off of 80mg of Prednisone. She's had a grand moll seizure and they want to start chemo for some fucking reason. PLEASE LET HER ALONE!

She can't walk and she can't talk and she hasn't had thought of her own in 3 years. She's puffed up and looks really uncomfortable in her "new" skin. Bro-in-law keeps looking for a way out. I can't blame him but "I can see the forrest for the trees".

We spend so much time with a shell of a woman. I love her, but I know in my heart that she wouldn't want this for herself or anyone in our family. I can't override my bro-in-law's authority. I wish we could all hear her thoughts on this matter!

That's right...I'm saying I want my older (by two years) sister...my mentor...to die gracefully. I miss my sis. She's NOT here on this earth anymore. Just her body remains. And I see her every day. Or do I?

Hope you all understand why I've been away.

Thanks for understanding!

Prolly won't get back here inna while.

:loveshowe

jay-t 12-06-2008 12:49 AM

Lixy we miss you too!!You and your family have our thoughts and prayers

Fangtasia 12-06-2008 02:04 AM

(((((Lixy))))) Take care hun and my thoughts are with you!

dicksbro 12-06-2008 02:30 AM

Lixy,

You know you and your family are in Mrs. DB and my prayers all the time.

We sincerely want the very best for you and your family and pray that is what will be. Just feel our hugs when things are toughest and know that we're always here if you want anyone to talk to.

Love ya'

Mrs. DB and I

jseal 12-06-2008 06:28 AM

LixyChick,

It must be difficult indeed. As you are in the area from time to time, let me know if there is anything I can do to help make things easier for you.

John

FussyPucker 12-06-2008 06:36 AM

Miss you too Lixy, I hope things get sorted soon.
(((((((((lixy))))))))

Lord Snow 12-06-2008 10:52 AM

Hey, as far as I know it's blood then adopted internet family. We all understand why you can't be here. I guess your brother in law hasn't learned yet that sometimes you just have to let go of the ones we love. So long as you keep their memory they're never really gone. I know sounds cliche, but that's how I deal with the few losses of family members I've had.

lizzardbits 12-06-2008 02:36 PM

(((Lixy))) Much love to you, and like FussyPucker said, I hope things get sorted out soon.

gekkogecko 12-06-2008 05:49 PM

Hugs to Lixy &Sis.Wish your bil wasn't so blindly selfish.

scotzoidman 12-06-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Sis is NOT good!!!!!!!!

That's right...I'm saying I want my older (by two years) sister...my mentor...to die gracefully. I miss my sis. She's NOT here on this earth anymore. Just her body remains. And I see her every day. Or do I?

Hope you all understand why I've been away.

Of course we all understand. I also understand how one can feel about a beloved family member who's here, but not really here. BTDT, gave the t-shirt to Goodwill. Just know that we're here for ya anytime you need us. And a scotzophrenic cyber-hug is as close as your 'puter.

Coaster 12-06-2008 07:36 PM

I miss you too Lixy........ (((((((((you))))))))

We will pray for you and your family and that your BIL will see the light. We all want to be able to die with dignity, but it is hardest one the one that makes that final decision. All we can do is pray for guidance.

Come see us Lixy when you need support or just a good laugh! :kisser:

sodaklostsoul 12-06-2008 11:38 PM

(((((((((((Lixy))))))))))))

IowaMan 12-07-2008 06:30 PM

I'm so sorry Lixy. ((((((((((((((((Lixy))))))))))))))))))))

PantyFanatic 12-07-2008 11:17 PM

You know how much we miss you and how much you've been on our minds these past two years. The only thing I can wish for you now is the serenity of being able to accept the thing you can not change. I am happy you have not been the one left with the final 'can't be right time/can't be wrong time' decision when that moment comes.

:console:

Oldfart 12-08-2008 12:16 AM

In our hearts.