Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexy Things (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2811)

Trixie 10-04-2001 07:26 PM

Sexy Things

Hey Guys,

What's the sexiest thing you've ever seen a woman do? Or said a different way... what's the sexiest thing a woman has ever done to you?

BIFF 10-04-2001 07:40 PM

I received a strip show while I was laying in bed. As she danced closer I reached out to touch her thighs and ass. She would playfully bend over allowing me to rub her pussy from behind. Then she backed her pussy on to my thumb for a few strokes, before jumping on bed and strandling my cock facing the foot of the bed. Seeing my cock slide into her bald pussy was the single most erotic thing I have ever experienced.

Glyndwr 10-05-2001 04:59 AM

Hi Trixie

Are we talking VT or RT?

In VT my answer would be: a lady that I became very friendly with through ICQ played a sexy game of 'Simon Says' with me via net meeting. I think it was the fact we were thousands of miles apart yet telling each other what to do made it so horny.

ROCKHARD 10-12-2001 06:38 PM

When I was a teenager I had a women about 7 years my senior put her legs around me while i was sitting in a sandy pond and stroke my penis very slowly and sensually while there were other people around us not knowing what was going on. I ended up blue balled but it didnt matter.

Nubian 10-13-2001 07:12 AM

Not sexual...

but the sexiest thing my wife did? She bore our two children.:) :)

sparkib 10-13-2001 08:29 AM

How True

Nubian how true can you be. The day my wife gave birth to our son was simply the most sexual (in a loving way and not dirty) thing I have ever seen.

The most sexual in a dirty way, was when, without discussion my baby turns over for doggy style and said what hole would you like...... I am sure I grew extra inches right then......

bigbob40 10-13-2001 03:08 PM

I agree with nubian and sparkib,
The sexiest thing my wife did was give birth to our two sons!
The most romantic (sexiest) thing was probably have a nice long sensous bubble bath waiting for me, with candles, soft music, a bottle of champagne and soft music playing. This was incredibly sexy we made love in the bathtub over and over!!
bb40:)

KIWI 10-16-2001 06:24 AM

sexy things

the sexiest thing my woman..NO..lady..has ever done will happen in the next few weeks....for my birthday she is going to make one of my greatest fantasies come true........two women(her being one) and me....lucky..lucky...ME:D .......i will be sure to keep you all informed on how things went..once i get rid of the big goofy smile off my face:D

darrenfate 10-16-2001 07:29 AM

There is nothing sexier than a long build up. My wife was wearing a full length black dress and pearls when I arrived home after a "usual" work day. I could only stop and stare.

We had a four course dinner at a restaurant where the chef (who had studied at the CIA in New York) really knew what he was doing. The entire night, throughout the wine and the atmosphere, my wife would be talking and quietly trail off and look at my mouth. I knew that she wanted to kiss me, and it drove me crazy to wait. I knew how fabulous she looks when she just wears those pearls and nothing else ....

Old cowboy 10-20-2001 10:07 AM

sexiest thing ever done

The sexiest thing that ever happened to me was when my wife, (then my girlfriend) wrote me a note and left it on my pillow. She told me that she would love to be mine for an entire weekend. She said she would do anything as often as I wanted. But please take control.

I called her on the phone and told her I was on my way to her house and that I expected her to wait at the door on her knees with nothing on but a very special pair of spike heels that we had purchased on a shopping trip together.

When I arrived she was waiting at the door as I had asked. The beauty and the trust that she displayed at that moment was the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

We had a wonderful weekend and though I was in control her every need and desire was met.
An Old Cowboy

A beautiful sunset, a faithful horse and the one you love, how can you beat that!

Lilith 03-16-2002 10:32 PM

Ok...Ok..... Digging through old threads~ Kind of like recycling :D
I noticed so far all the posters are men<I know the ladies here have had some very sexy happenings as well, so do tell :D>........
I am about to have a whole week alone with my guy and will steal all of your ideas:D plus I am sure I can come up with a few of my own....
What is the sexiest thing someone ever did to you, or for you?

Grumble 03-17-2002 05:34 PM

The sexiest thing ever for me was by an old girlfriend.

She undressed me slowly kissing and touching. It made me feel that I was sexy and desired and I responded accordingly.

That night I was a man of steel.

Tango Seven 03-17-2002 06:08 PM

I once dated a woman who was about 10 years my senior. We really had a great time and she was a wonderful teacher. She taught me how to make love to a woman - how to really please a woman, not just to fuck.

Irish 03-17-2002 06:27 PM

The most meaning thing that my wife ever did for me was already
said by Nubian and others!At the risk of sounging corny;I was going to say that it was giving me our two daughters.Just knowing;that it was;both of us together meant a great deal to me! Irish
P.S.Welcome back Nubian!I PMed Diva because I noticed that you
hadn't replied to some threads that I knew that you would have
something to say about.It's funny how;when you're an old time
regular;you notice immediately;when something isn't right!

souls_cry2000 03-17-2002 09:45 PM

One of the sexiest things Kyttn has done is to wake me up with her warm wet mouth, bringing me awake in more ways than one, and then riding me until I cummed buckets that just ran down her beautiful legs.