Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Prereqs for a 3some (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27844)

souls_cry2000 04-02-2006 04:52 AM

Prereqs for a 3some

The 3some thread got me to wondering. What prerequisites does one have when looking for another to participate in a 3some?

Zelezniy 04-02-2006 05:02 AM

willing participants would be first I assume ... nice dinner, candle lights ...

are you looking for a male of female?

Lilith 04-02-2006 07:00 AM

no squeamishness, open minds, enough wine to get everyone relaxed and lower inhibitions, men who enjoy the idea of being with another man if only for sex

Salacious 04-02-2006 12:33 PM

If there are any ground rules, set them in advance and spell it out straight as to avoid any awkward moments then relax and have fun, otherwise why bother. ;)

Aqua 04-03-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
no squeamishness, open minds, enough wine to get everyone relaxed and lower inhibitions, men who enjoy the idea of being with another man if only for sex

You called?? :D

Lilith 04-03-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
You called?? :D

Yes I did but I've yet to see your ass hop a plane :D

Aqua 04-03-2006 05:09 PM

I'm on my way as soon as the show date gets set. ;)

osuche 04-04-2006 01:39 AM

For me, they have to be a friend. I'm rarely attracted to stangers...but I have a LONG list of friends (male and female) I'd like to fuck, suck, and love. <blush>

Other than that -- I'd need Mr Osuche to be on board. STD free, and someone who wouldn't go all possessive on me. ;)

Wicked Wanda 04-30-2006 12:19 PM

prerequisites for a 3sum

There is so much to say on this.
Firsts, different kinds of 3sums.
A couple who invites a 3rd, (the tilt in this thread seems to be mostly about couples inviting another woman, so I will start there) has to have a very strong relationship. This will NOT make things stronger between you unless you you relationship is OK to start with.
The men almost always are there to 1) see their significant other have sex with another woman, and 2) be serviced by two women at once.
If the woman in the couple has reservations about sexual contact with another woman, there is going to be a problem.
On the other hand, I have been with first timers who were so bicurious that I was almost devoured! (*sigh*, and it was wonderful)
If a couple invites another man, the male must be comfortable having sex with another man watching, and be prepared for SOME, however limited physical contact. I have been in a 3sum with two men who were soooo freaked out by the experience that it ended up as a horrible mess. (see "bad sex isn't pretty")
If the women is fortunate enough to have a DP and the men are not ready for this it will end in disaster. (men, think about it, it is NOT possible for both of you to enter her rear and vagina at the same time without touching each other) You might even, horror of horrors, get splashed by his cum!
Another kind of 3sum is what I call the "party 3sum", essentially 3 friends, (or strangers) get carried away, often with things helped along with lots of alcohol. This has good parts and bad parts. I have had men who were almost total strangers get jealous and possesive of me during the encounter.
This is an really awful event, and I don't reccomend doing this unless you have a lot of experience.
Then again one of the best sexual experiences of my life was a party 3sum with two men who were friends, and experienced. (my first 3sum, by the way)
Last, one person must act as the facilitator, a person who can help move things along, gently urge each other into new positions, new experiences.
It can be the most experienced person (best), or the most dominant.
If this person has any agenda other than fun... be careful!

Men, remember that if the woman in your life has agreed to try this, be patient. And remember she is going to experiment. She may want to do things with this other person she has never done with you. Get over it.
She is here to experiment, and if you love yer, and more importantly if you respect her, let it all happen, let her find herself, and don't drag it along as baggage.
Don't forget it is a intense, nerve-wracking experience for a woman. "Can I do this?, Will he/she like me? Can I please both of them? Will he /she hate me tomorrow? Will the sex with another woman be sooo wonderful I will want to give up men? Will he/she leave me for the new person, 'cause they are better in bed than me? Will I get left out? Will I cum? Will I see my picture in the Times Picayune tomorrow tiltled, *Female sex pervert exposed, marriage, reputation, life ruined*?"
Don't laugh, I promise that all these thoughts, however fleeting, will likely go through her mind.
I love 3sums. As a woman, and as a spoiled little bitch who loves to be the center of attention, they are the most wonderful sexual adventures you might imagine.
But! I warn you that if you have doubts, talk them over with him/her before hand, or DON'T do it!!!

Love,

WW

Scarecrow 04-30-2006 02:28 PM

WW has laid it out very well, I will just repeat, if in doubt don't do it.

Soundman 04-30-2006 10:34 PM

Well said, WW. Well said.

Coaster 04-30-2006 10:57 PM

I have no experience here!!! :(

txgrneyes 04-30-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
I have no experience here!!! :(

Me either but I want to experience it... :D

Coaster 05-01-2006 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgrneyes
Me either but I want to experience it... :D

Well there's 2 of us..... just need one more!!! ;)

Vigil 05-03-2006 11:09 PM

I realised a while back after upsetting various people that the couples club mentality had got to me but it wasn't really me.

So I have recently had a threesome and a foursome - the prerequisite was that everyone was horny as hell.