Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   oral sex survey (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26980)

jonjon 12-11-2005 04:04 PM

oral sex survey

I no this may sound strange...

Which sex dislikes performing oral sex the most... ?

Tell me what you think and what your sex is to get an idea...

Thanks

jonjon

TinTennessee 12-11-2005 04:12 PM

OMG What is there to dislike?!!!!!

jonjon 12-11-2005 04:51 PM

oral like or dislike

Just trying to figure if i met the only woman in the universe who doesn´t like to do it or have it done...

Me... nothing i like more than to suck a pussy. well maybe there is something i like more but sucking pussy is a close second.

jonjon

The Master™ 12-11-2005 05:50 PM

Okay, are we talking giving or receiving???

I've given oral to all the women (but one) that I've had dealings with... But that was because her husband came home before I could get started... ;)

As for them doing it to me, only two have tried it but didn't like the idea of me cumming in their mouths... The others almost sucked me dry!!! :D

wyndhy 12-11-2005 08:25 PM

both and neither.

there are people who just don't. gender has nothing to do with it

1nutworld 12-11-2005 08:37 PM

My Ex sure didn't like giving it, but it was mostly due to a jaw problem of her's...well thats how the story went anyway.

She also had her moments when it came down to MY giving it to her as well, which to be honest....I just did NOT understand.

OK..you don't want to have sex and that dissapoints me but you don't want me to go down on you when I WANT To??? wtf??

Enough about her, I love doing it to my partner, and like it when it's done to me.

txgrneyes 12-11-2005 09:33 PM

Me personally ....I LOVE IT>>>GETTING AND GIVING.....So I just dont understand why anyone would dislike it.

Although, maybe it is a TX thing.... but I do have trouble finding guys round here that like giving to the girl but dont have a problem with receiving it.

The Shadow 12-11-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgrneyes
Me personally ....I LOVE IT>>>GETTING AND GIVING.....So I just dont understand why anyone would dislike it.

Although, maybe it is a TX thing.... but I do have trouble finding guys round here that like giving to the girl but dont have a problem with receiving it.

WELL I guess you have never been to my part of TEXAS !!!

Navarre 12-11-2005 10:06 PM

I'm with jojon on this one. There's only one thing better than my sucking on a pussy. :D

Her sucking me dry is just simply a requisite.

Loulabelle 12-12-2005 02:59 AM

Well in our household, I probably give it more often than I receive it.....that's to say, if I feel like it, I'll do it, any time and place, whereas he only feels like it when I'm fresh out of the bath and shaven smooth that day.

Having said that, it's virtually impossible to make him cum from giving him oral, where as it's virtually impossible for him to get away from me until I've cum when he's doing it to me!

Fangtasia 12-12-2005 03:34 AM

Personally i enjoy getting my puss licked...but only after i've showered...i just cant relax enough otherwise

As for sucking...well i enjoy it...but i don't like doing it ALL the time either

looloo 12-12-2005 04:52 AM

Well, I am a firm beleiver that females dislike oral the most.
Most of the girls I have known in my time have hated giving oral, but ALL the males that I have known love it.
I myself personally, I am not a big fan of giving oral, I haven't given oral much in my time, and don't plan to again.

SexKittten_18 12-12-2005 05:13 AM

I love getting oral, it's one of my most favourite things when it comes to foreplay =D And as far as I'm concerned, right now, I would give anything to have him in my mouth, moaning and running his fingers through my hair as I keep him pinned back against the wall...mmmmmm...I think I need a shower now ^^ I never liked giving oral... but I think it was because I didnt like the smell and I felt that it was viewed as something owed. So I rarely did it. But I have a new outlook on it and cant wait to try with someone new =D

Oldfart 12-12-2005 06:01 AM

If you can't talk about sex, what can you talk about?

Loulabelle 12-12-2005 07:38 AM

I'm a bit like you sexkitten_18...I didn't used to enjoy it because my ex always whined and nagged me for it.

I love to give oral, but I don't like to be asked for it....if I wanna do it, then I'll do it, if I'm not in the mood, then I won't. I've learnt that it's the best way to put him in the mood though, and since I'm generally hornier than him, I often use it as my no-fail seduction technique....he doesn't seem to mind though. ;)