Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Orgasmless Sex (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21958)

Lilith 09-01-2004 06:11 AM

Orgasmless Sex

Do any other ladies here ever just want to be fucked...not touched or stroked or licked but just to feel that fullness that can only come from a nice thick cock pressing deeply inside you?

or is it just me again?

imaginewithme 09-01-2004 07:09 AM

Nope hon, it's me too. I am not the greatest at wanting to spend lots of time receiving forplay...after I have teased him for awhile, I have myself so worked up, I need it and I need it now....stop foolin' around and give me what I want! :)

osuche 09-01-2004 07:09 AM

Nope...I feel that way very frequently. I have a rather "long" fuse....and sometimes it seems like too much trouble to cum. ;) However, a nice hard fuck is still VERY pleasurable without the orgasm. :D

TinTennessee 09-01-2004 09:29 AM

Sometimes it's not the orgasm..it's the intimacy and the feeling of having him buried deep inside of you, a part of you.

WildIrish 09-01-2004 09:30 AM

Pulls up a chair and enjoys the hell out of this conversation!

OzKristin 09-01-2004 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Do any other ladies here ever just want to be fucked...not touched or stroked or licked but just to feel that fullness that can only come from a nice thick cock pressing deeply inside you?

or is it just me again?

no not just you! I want that all the time hehe, and CAN orgasm just from that, (I'm very thankful for that ability)

Pita 09-01-2004 10:23 AM

Well, I am a girl that loves her foreplay. But yes there are times like last night in the shower when I just wanted to be bent over and fucked good and hard. I didnt't orgasm but it was so very good and I did get mine later. :slurp:

Steph 09-01-2004 11:07 AM

Yes, sometimes a fast & furious quickie is the only thing that's going to work for me.

Lilith 09-01-2004 12:49 PM

I love you ladies.

imaginewithme 09-01-2004 01:01 PM

Yeah, we love you too Lilith..and we love to be fucked :)

Coaster 09-01-2004 01:46 PM

Hey WildIrish...... got a spare chair?

I'm making a list and checking it twice!!! hehe

WildIrish 09-01-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
Hey WildIrish...... got a spare chair?

I'm making a list and checking it twice!!! hehe

Have a seat, buddy.

*passes the popcorn*... don't worry, I won't do the popcorn trick on ya! :D

Loren 09-01-2004 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
Sometimes it's not the orgasm..it's the intimacy and the feeling of having him buried deep inside of you, a part of you.

As a male I can even agree. There are times I'm far more interesting in burying myself in her than in orgasm.

kathy1 09-01-2004 03:47 PM

yep, i gotta agree, sometimes is nice to just bypass all the formalities and just plain get down to business......a fast hard fuck with him slamming deep inside......oh myyyyyy.... :hump:

*wanders off to buy a double supply of batteries*

flutelady 09-01-2004 04:02 PM

I too love foreplay, lots of it, and I love having orgasms....

But....

Sometimes, there's nothing sweeter than the feel of the man I love as he's buried to the hilt inside of me. I just want him to fill me, to feel his weight on me, to be as close to him as I can be, to be one with him. Sometimes it's all about the emotions and the closeness and the connection. Sometimes I simply want and NEED to please him and feel his enthusiasm for me.

Sometimes the prize isn't the orgasm, but rather the one-ness and intimacy.